Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"What's going on in there?!"

Kevin and I haven't been doing much predicting about what's happening inside of me...in regards to whether our first born is going to have us buying camo and blue or bows and pink. I typed in a few dates into an iphone baby predictor app and it told me a girl was on the way. I think I'll keep the ultrasound scheduled though, just to make sure :). Kevin always refers to "him" when he discusses my growing belly, but I always refer "her". However, neither of us have strong predictions either way. I'm getting quite anxious to find out though! Good thing I only have to wait about 20 more hours to find out, and I should be sleeping about 8 of those, so that cuts my wait down to just 12 more hours! For the last few weeks I've been feeling our sweet thing dance around and adjust to get comfortable between naps. I can't even begin to describe how much I love that feeling. It's absolutely amazing! Well baby, we can't wait to get to know you a little better. Whatever you are, we sure do love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment