Friday, January 7, 2011

I have realized how quickly this little guy is growing so I've been soaking up every last 'little' minute with him and have not allowed Kevin to call him a 'big boy' (our little secret is that he is getting quite big :)) Here are some 'little' moments to share with you...
Our poor little guy has been quite congested so the other day after his bath I did the saline drop/brain sucker routine which he understandably is not a huge fan of. He surprised me this time though and fell fast asleep in the middle of the routine and resumed this pose throughout the duration of his nap.
News flash Andy...it's bed time. It's quite apparent here that he's not catching his dad's sleepy vibes :)
Featured here is our happy 'little' waterdog. He loves himself some tubby time! And it seems as if each day there's another crease for me to scrub. I love his chunkiness!
This one is for you Gramps! Don't worry though, he's laughing with you, not at you :)
Oh, and please excuse the spitup on my sleeve. I can get away with anything with a face as cute as this RIGHT?!
We LOVE our 'little' monkey!!




2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! How neat that everyone was there for the blessing. All those men, really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie! I love that outfit at the top. It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete