Monday, May 30, 2011

Cousins, and Softball, and Camping, OH MY!

We've had some fun adventures lately...
We visited some girl cousins in Boise~
Andy attended his first dance recital, don't let his face fool you...he loved it!
Dad's softball games are pretty fun to go to as well, the one thing that will make them better is when I get to steal money from mom and hit up the concessions~
After we saw Wicked (which was AMAZING!! I want to go again...and again...and again!) we took Andy on his first camp out. The wildlife was AMAZING! (no that's not a Cabela's shopping cart ;)).
This tent won't see us again until at least July. We froze our tooshies off!! Except Andy, he stayed cozy, just wasn't a huge fan of not being able to bend his body from being bundled up so tight. Here's me putting on my happy face because I survived the night, it was a close call!
Our Bambi friend~
And...happy to have made it home from all of our adventures safely :)






2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Glad you sent out the address to the ComD friends. Email me (bethany.hillary@gmail.com) your email address and I can add you to our blog if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me your email so I can add you to our blog! I just found you, why didn't you tell me you blog? Hello?!
    Love Andy, stinkin cute!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete