Sunday, February 12, 2012

My mind is blank, well, not really. But it is full of stuff boring to the blogging world so I asked Kevin to give me a topic to blog about. His response, "pie". Ok. Pie. It is one of his all time favorites and I could go without. I prefer pudding style or frozen desserts. We get along just fine with this difference because I will still occasionally make him pie and he will always join me in eating my kind of desserts. Today I am grateful for Kevin and for his love of pie amongst other things like his family :). I love you sweet man of mine!
Update: Kevin just informed me that he had pie for breakfast. He also taught me that ice cream has a lot of protein, so it's "good for you." So glad to have this guy who thinks outside of the box!


No comments:

Post a Comment