Wednesday, July 18, 2012

20 months old, and doing it well!











A couple days ago I put some shorts on Andy that he wore comfortably last summer.  Then I took him on a walk and as he strolled down the sidewalk they would slowly slip down around his ankles.  This boy is changing so fast from a plump butterball to a busy bee toddler.  Ever since that moment I have been dying to get some pictures of this kid and all of his joys.  We're putting off a professional until after baby girl is born, so I tossed in a few props, threw my camera around my neck, and carted Andy off to Riverside Park.









 His blankie was a mandatory prop.  Pull this thing out and it's like instant cuddle time magic!  I tossed it to him and he dropped to the grass with it, exclaiming "nigh nigh!"






 His lower lip that he must be careful not to trip over.  It makes me want to talk like Sebastian in the Little Mermaid, "You gotta pucker up your lips, like this..."

 We love this baby!  My favorite page of one of his books describes him well..."You're my Wiggly Worm, My Busy Little Bee, My Silly Goose, My Moosey Moose, My Monkey up a tree."  Oh sweet toddlerhood, we are going to miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment