Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Farmer OUT-STANDING in his Field


Kevin will be going to Iowa all of next week for training because of some added responsibilites he has been given with just over 3 months on the job!
This is what makes him
out-standing in his field {wink}
He is really doing a great job and I'm grateful he's mine! I couldn't ask for a better provider and buddy. What lucky kids we're going to have!! And since I'd rather not sit here all to my lonesome while he's gone, I'll be going to Boise for a much needed baby planning/shopping trip with my sister Lisa. Hopefully us girls will be better about taking a few of those 'growing belly' shots that everyone requests. Because, believe me, it IS growing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to go Kevin! And what in the world Kristen!!! I just saw the pics of your leg...that is scary! That is going to be one awesome battle scar though!

    ReplyDelete