Friday, September 3, 2010

Part of me feels a little bad spying on our little guy like this. There he is thinking he's wrapped up in quiet privacy and here we are invading his happy place :).
It sure is exciting to catch these amazing little sneak peaks though! He's measuring in the 79th percentile and so that puts him measuring bigger than my estimated 28 weeks and 3 days. Looking at both Kevin and myself that is not a surprise by any means.

Kevin and I are getting more and more prepared for him to be here. The nursery is coming together and we're going to start birthing classes next Tuesday. Do we know your name yet mister? No. Well, your dad thinks he does but I'm not 100% sure yet. I just can't wait to see you and decide. Keep growing and kicking so you'll be ready for all the hugs and kisses we're ready to give you!
Love, your happy mom!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristen, I love the pictures! How fun that you did the 3D pictures. I can't wait to see him!!! You're getting close. I can't wait to see what name you choose too. We had a difficult time picking Ethan's name. Boys' names are hard, I think! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete