Friday, April 6, 2012

If dreams come true, Kevin and I will build a home to grow our family in this place. Nine years ago when Kevin and I were dating was the first time he brought me here and declared it was his favorite place on earth (I wondered if he had ever been to Disneyland). It's part of Kevin's father's land which helps Kevin to get his very lucky feet in the door. After almost 6 years of marriage he's brought me back here time and time again, and I too have developed a fond place in my heart for this place. Picture it surrounded with blueberry bushes and roaming cows (also if dreams come true). Oh, and don't forget the two hole golf course and outdoor get away location that Kevin has drawn up.
AND the cozy cabin for my parents to come and visit for as often and as long as they want. This place will be a heaven on earth,
this dream place of ours.

1 comment: