Friday, April 6, 2012

Kevin's always tried to describe the feeling of being "FREE" when you're in the country. The more time we spend there the more I think I understand. I always picture myself walking around in my underwear with all the windows open when he talks like this. But our last trip to the country painted a little more picture of freedom for me. For instance, you can get away with strapping your baby to the back of your motorcycle...you don't see this in the city everyday!

Kevin has a favorite place in this world, and it's called Royal Lake. We went on a hike there as a family this last weekend and I did some documenting: I documented why this place is Kev's favorite...see the swarm of ducks in the distance? I think it resembles a locust plague, but it is pure beauty unto him :).
As a little boy he used to come here and just watch and listen to the ducks come and go.
I documented that there is a waterfall there that I was never aware of.
I documented that I am in fact a member of this family,
and that when you leave the trail you get lost.
And for the heck of it I documented
Andy's favorite snack as of late.
All that hiking is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment