Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today I officially signed our family name with Baby Peanut attached at the end:
"...
Love you guys!

Kevin , Kristen, Andy, and Baby Peanut"

That made it feel quite official. Lately I've been unsatisfying-ly eating whatever sounds the most edible in my pantry, (today's diet consisted on the following: Breakfast: Shredded Wheat, Snack: yogurt with peaches and granola, Lunch: chili with sour creme and cheese, Snack: chips and pico de gallo, Snack?: Lucky Charms, Snack?!: cashew clusters, Dinner: pork chops with mashed potatoes and green beans...and the day is not over!) followed up with incessant teeth brushing, and perpetual nauseousness because although I feel driven to brush my teeth to ease the queasiness, my gag reflex is on hyper alert and thus it is counterproductive to brush my teeth as a remedy. Do I love it though?! No {I tried to convince myself one last time}. But because it all means I have a 2 cm tiny miracle inside of me, it is a welcome burden. We are so excited for another Gilbert baby! YAYYYY!!!
Ughhh, I feel sick. What's for dessert?!

And, just for the heck of it, a picture to capture shear determination:
No matter how hard he bit that bottom lip, the battery was still dead.

Seriously dudes, what am I going to eat for dessert?!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! How far along are yu? Are ou sick the sole time, or just at the beginning? I ope it ends soon, that is miserable! And where in the worldis royal lake...how have I never heard of it?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! 9 1/2 weeks, and from Andy's experience, I was sick only the first trimester...you can do anything for 3 months, right?! And, ha! Directions to Royal Lake, I'll give it my best shot. Down Road D you turn right on a gravel road then take a right on a dirt road by the basement house, cross a little foot bridge and then you're there! Do any of those landmarks sound familiar? :) How about we take you there next time we're both in Royal!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I'm SO excited for you!!! How far along are you? As for dessert... I'd say chocolate cake! Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks every body! I'm about 9 1/2 weeks, so...a lot of weeks to go! ;)

      Delete
  3. YAY! CONGRATS!! I'm super excited for you guys! I hope you can turn the corner into the not so miserable stretch SOON :)

    We'll have to get our crews together someday for a playdate. Once the sun is out a bit more, we should do a picnic date or something...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fun Cami! Let's plan on it! We would love to get to finally meet Walker too! And thanks for the congrats...:)

      Delete
  4. Congrats!!! So happy for you Kristen!

    ReplyDelete