Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!!!

This year I decided to ditch the long list of resolutions that I usually scribble down with the best of intentions, hoping to at least really tackle 1/2 of them. And, instead, have just one. One, because who can come up with excuses to not take care of just one resolution? And that one resolution is to better document the little details of our family's life. I'd like to make it a daily thing of both the good and bad, the pretty and the ugly, but we'll see if I can really commit to the daily thing. I've never been much for journaling, but this is blogging right?! Family, it's the best thing around! Here is to the best year our family has had yet because we have each other, and that makes everyday wonderful! I love you Kevin, and holy Helena, we've got a beautiful 1 year old! I love you Andy!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment