Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today I sported Andy on my hip at church and everyone asked something to the sort of "Who is that little boy?!" It's true, he's growing up, and I love every new thing. I think it's awesome to watch Andy grow. People talk about how sad it is for them to grow up, and I can definitely see where they are coming from. I'm sure I will feel more this way by our last child, but it is so exciting to see Andy learn new things. Tonight after dinner I asked if he wanted out of his chair and looked at him expectantly, he paused and then responded, "oouu-t". I just turned our coat closet into an extra toy/playroom for him and so I was going through all of his toys, purging and organizing, and so I had all the baby-baby stuff out which included the bumbo. I stuck him in it and with his completely enviable thighs he was truly stuck. I asked him again, "You want out?"..."Oouu-t". So there you have it! Animal sounds: uhuh (dog) uuUUU (cow), "nana" (feed me) and "oouu-t". This kid is a learning machine. I feel so lucky to his mom and enjoy it all!

~again, picture to come (I totally forgot my camera at my sister's house-Hawaii pictures and all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment