Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Andy took his first step today out of the blue! And then he took 3!!! No poking, proding, or bribing involved. He just decided, 'Hey, this time I think I'll stay vertical instead of falling to my knees.' Or at least that's what it look like he thought. Oh man, this growing up business isn't for sissies! And I'm talking about me. With every big new milestone I'm torn, asking myself, "Am I okay with this? Am I okay with him doing all this toddler stuff?" And then I assure myself that it's quite alright. Andy is shaping into quite the toddler and we are very proud of him! Perhaps we will take him to get a kids cone at McDonald's this weekend :).
(p.s. meant for Lisa...I keep forgetting to ask, could you pretty please send me my camera? blogging is a little lamo without it :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment